Old Fashioned Summer Camp
with a Modern Twist
4 Weeks to Choose From:
June 21 - 25
August 9 - 13
August 16 - 20
August 23 - 27
Designed For Kids Ages 9 - 16
9 am - 3 pm with 8:30 drop-off available.
Extended hours until 5:30 available.
$300/week (discounts available, see note below)
Join us for some old fashioned adventuring. We will have lots of things we might do, but every week will depend on the kid's interests and the weather.
Things on our possibilities to-do list:
Tinker-Camp: 3-D design and Robotics
Art: Textiles, Paper Art, Pottery, Painting, Mosaics, Journaling and more.
Field Trips: Hiking and Beach Days (with a little outdoorsy sciences thrown in)
Cooking and Baking
And maybe even blowing stuff up (goggles provided)
- Camp will be limited to 10 kids each week.
- We are not going to have a set activity schedule, but will advise parents of any field trips off site at pick up the night before.
- Kids will need to bring a snack with them and lunch for most days. If we have a cooking day where lunch will be provided, we will discuss that with the kids on Monday and give notice of any days that it is not necessary to bring in lunch.
- A 10% multiple session discount will be applied to any week registered for after the first week.
- A 10% sibling discount is also available, but the two discounts cannot be combined for the same child.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to register.
- Extended day is $5/hour.
- The remaining balance will be due the week before camp begins. Any relevant discounts will be applied to the remaining balance.
- Campers are expected to attend the week that they are registered for originally. In case of illness and with a doctor's note stating that the child is unable to attend during the original registration week, we will do our best to accommodate them in another week.