What Will You Create?
Fusing Glass offers all kinds of possibilities.
Create beautiful jewelry, frames, night lights, sun catchers, plates, bowls, lamps and serving pieces. These pieces are durable and functional.
Find Your Inspiration
With plenty of samples to get your creativity started, we will teach you how to cut glass and create designs.
We offer a large selection to colors in both opaque and transparent glass. We have everything you need to create your gorgeous glass safely.
We'll Take It From Here
After you have created your masterpiece, you leave it with us and we will fire it to either a contour fuse (bumpy) or full fuse (smooth) in our kilns. We will help you choose the best fuse for your project. After the first firing, we will fire it again if it is being shaped (slumped).
We strive to have your piece ready in 7 – 14 days, but we will call you when it is ready for pick up so you don’t have to guess.
Our pricing is all inclusive!
Our prices are based on the individual piece that each artist chooses. That price includes all time, glass, materials, and tools needed to finish your gorgeous glass. The only thing you have to add is the sales tax.
Prices range from $15 – $10, and most artists choose items that are in the $21 – $36 range.
*Please note that there has been some upset in the glass community in the last year. Two major U.S. suppliers have gone out of business. For this reason, we may experience shortages on some glass colors. As of now, we do not anticipate a large price hike in glass projects, but pricing is subject to change.
Other Things You Should Know:
- We allow Glass Fusing in our studio at any age with a parent’s assistance and the proper use of safety equipment. We require an artist to be 10 in order to work without a parent/adult creative partner.
- Glass is available anytime, no appointments are necessary.
- We try to keep over 30 colors of transparent (Cathedral) glass and 30 colors of opaque (Opal) glass in stock, depending on availability.
- This is real glass and it is easy to cut your fingers. We require everyone wear safety glass if they are sitting at the glass table, and we offer gloves for those who would like to wear them. We also have band-aids. 🙂
- Glass pieces hold up very well to regular use. They make great dishes and bowls, but we do not recommend cutting on them as they will dull with the scratching.
- We will call or email you when your pieces are ready for pick up!
- Due to limited storage space, we are unable to hold pieces longer than 60 days. The 60 day countdown begins when your piece is ready for pick-up. After 60 days, we will make an attempt to remind you that we have your work. This email will have a final pick-up date, if you need longer, please call and arrange an extension of our hold time.