Choices, Choices, Choices
Candle Creations start by choosing the size and shape of the candle. You can choose to use a round, square or octagon molds; or choose from one of the available glass containers.
After you choose which shape you would like to create, choose the scent you would like to add to your candle. We have over 20 scents, ranging from fruity to floral.
Layer Your Colors
The candles are created by layers chunks of colored wax into the mold or container. After the container or mold is full, we will mix hot liquid wax with the scent of your choice and pour it over the colored wax pieces in your candle. This wax disperses the scent throughout the candle and binds the pieces together.
Take it Home Today!
When the hot wax on your candle has cooled enough to form a top layer, we take the mold and dip it into cool water. After being allowed to sit between 15 – 40 minutes, we can un-mold the candle and insert the wick. It is ready to go!
(The 40 minutes is for our 5 pound candle, most candles take 15 – 25 minutes.)
Our pricing is all inclusive!
Candle prices are based on the size of the candle and weight of the wax used to create it. The price includes everything you need to successfully create a candle. The only thing you have to add is the sales tax.
Prices range from $12 – $40, but most choose the sizes in the $12 – $24 range.
Other Things You Should Know:
- Creating candles is a great activity for all ages and abilities.
- Stop by anytime, no appointments are necessary.
- We create the wax color chunks and they change with the season.
- The candles burn for approximately one hour per ounce of wax.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended! We know that you know this, but feel obligated to say it anyway.