Yoga and Intuitive Painting
A Personal Art Journey!
Our yoga practice
A guided yoga practice suitable for beginners and experienced yogis.
Discover Your Art Style!
Discover a fearless and daring approach to painting.
Movement & breathe
- You will be encouraged to notice and listen to your body.
- Options will be offered with each posture ensuring a wonderful experience for everyone.
- Tap into your intuition, courage and creativity, leaving you feeling energized and inspired.
- Explore color, various tools and layering.
- Each week builds upon your canvas with different intentions and techniques.
- Reconnect, Rediscover, and Be Present as you uncover your inner artist.
What you need to know
Age: Teens and Adults
Time: Tuesday nights April 10th – May 1st, 7 – 9 p.m. in a 4 week session. We are currently working on the schedule for our spring class.
What You Need: We ask that you bring a yoga mat and if desired a warm shawl, towel or sweater for the meditation portion of the yoga.
Cost: $135 for 4 weeks, includes a 36×48 inch canvas with all painting materials and yoga instruction. Please call if you would prefer a different canvas size.
Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required to hold your spot. We will order canvases 8 days prior to the beginning of class. If a cancellation is made with a minimum of 8 days prior to the beginning of class, deposits can be refunded in full in the form of a gift certificate, a cancellation between 8-3 days prior will result in a refund gift certificate minus the $25 for the canvas. A cancellation with 2 days or less will forfeit the deposit unless we have a wait list and the spot can be filled. The deposit can be transferred to another person.