Let Your Imagination Decide
Walk-ins Welcome: No Appointments Needed.
From pinch and coil bowls to slab bowls and clayful critters, you can let your imagination lead the way. Our staff will be here to guide you with tips for success and creative ideas.
How it Works
You build the clay piece, then leave it with us. We will let it dry thoroughly and then fire it into a ceramic bisque piece.
In about 2 weeks, you can come in and paint your fired piece. After it is painted, we will fire it again. If you have made something that will hold food, it will be food safe and washable after the second firing.
Your painted piece will be ready for pick up after 3 p.m. one week after you paint it.
Most projects are $24. If there is more than one project made by the same person or the project requires more clay than our standard amount, there may be a difference in price. This includes all materials and tools you need to finish your piece, including your second visit to paint.
A project is defined as a single sculpture that can have several pieces fixed to a common base or two pieces that fit together such as a box with a lid.
Other Things You Should Know:
- Hand-Building can be messy, but the clay washes out of clothes.
- We highly recommend hand washing your food bearing pieces in order to preserve their longevity.
- Pieces are ready to be painted after about 2 weeks! Please call to confirm that they are ready if you come at exactly 2 weeks, but if it is 3 weeks we will have it ready.
- Painted pieces will be ready in one week!
- Do to limited storage space, we are unable to hold pieces longer than 60 days. The 60 day countdown begins when your piece is ready for painting and then restarted when it is ready for pick-up. After 60 days, we will make an attempt to remind you that we have your work. This email will have a final pick-up date, if you need longer, please call and arrange an extension of our hold time.